USA: Kraft puts positive Q3 down to successful Nabisco acquisition
US food giant Kraft has revealed that it expects to save US$100m this year through the cost savings and synergies generated by its acquisition of Nabisco . Kraft said worldwide volumes increased by 34.6% during the third quarter as a result of the buyout, and operating profit rose 17.5%. The figures were driven by higher sales volume from new products and developing markets, financial savings, and lower interest charges.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid