USA: Kraft, Tropicana, FDA, Nestle ... to Attend Labeling and Health-Related Claims Update to be Held on September 12-13, 2000 in Washington DC
Strategic Research Institute, New York announces a conference designed to help the conventional foods, dietary supplements, medical/functional foods and marketers understand interpret and help make "new claims". Current attendee list offers a powerhouse of networking opportunities and includes top executives, scientists, attorneys ...from the Food and Drug Administration, Federal Trade Commission, Nabisco, Nestle, EAS, Tropicana, PharmaEast Inc, Weider Nutrition International, Tan Sheet, Health Business Partners, Health Focus, Muscle Tech Research and Development, Nutrition Business International, Roche Consumer Health, Texas Nutrition Institute, Ross Business Development, Kemin Foods, Strategic Communication, OmegaTech, Eridana Beghin-Say America, Advantage Marketing Inc., Advitech Solutions, Inc., Alta Health Products, Archer Daniels Midland Company, Functional Foods Inc, Natural Marketing Institute, Novigen Sciences, Thompson Publishing Group, Toxachema International,...There is still some time left to register. For more information or to register contact Stevie Sroczynski at 212-967-0095 x 262 or
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action