US: Kraft US arm to "turbo-charge" brands
The company set to form Kraft Foods' North American business will look to "turbo-charge" its "iconic" brands to gain an edge on its competitors, the CEO-designate of the business has claimed.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Focus: The impact of Heinz's stevia ketchup
- Focus: Gen Mills turns to M&A to bolster US ops
- Viewpoint: US health food in play - at a price
- Comment: Kingsmill "youth" appeal bodes well
- DATA: The just-food international basket - Q2 2014
- Burton's "eyeing" United Biscuits merger
- Glanbia to buy US sports nutrition firm Isopure
- Premier Foods revamp creates three divisions
- Unilever to boost presence in Nigeria
- Court backs Ritter in latest vanilla flavour case