HUNGARY: Kraft will not buy Stollwerck's Hungarian subsidiary
German confectioner Stollwerck is no longer planning to sell its Hungarian unit Stollwerck Budapest Kft to branded food giant Kraft, according to a release from Kraft Foods Hungaria. Kraft earlier said it would acquire Stollwerck's operations in Russia, Poland and Hungary. The US food giant went on to complete the acquisition of Stollwerck Russia and Poland once the respective competition authorities had given the green light.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Boparan confirms interest in Fox's Biscuits
- Update - Pladis not bidding for Weetabix