HUNGARY: Kraft will not buy Stollwerck's Hungarian subsidiary
German confectioner Stollwerck is no longer planning to sell its Hungarian unit Stollwerck Budapest Kft to branded food giant Kraft, according to a release from Kraft Foods Hungaria. Kraft earlier said it would acquire Stollwerck's operations in Russia, Poland and Hungary. The US food giant went on to complete the acquisition of Stollwerck Russia and Poland once the respective competition authorities had given the green light.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses