HUNGARY: Kraft will not buy Stollwerck's Hungarian subsidiary
German confectioner Stollwerck is no longer planning to sell its Hungarian unit Stollwerck Budapest Kft to branded food giant Kraft, according to a release from Kraft Foods Hungaria. Kraft earlier said it would acquire Stollwerck's operations in Russia, Poland and Hungary. The US food giant went on to complete the acquisition of Stollwerck Russia and Poland once the respective competition authorities had given the green light.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea