USA: Kraft’s Q3 sales robust
The number one food company in the US, Kraft Foods, has reported third-quarter net earnings of US$869m, up 73% from $503m a year earlier. The company, which also reported a rise in revenue of 2.8% to $7.2bn, said that stronger performances in the beverages, desserts and cereals sectors offset weaknesses in sectors such as cheese and meats.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Interview: Farmhouse Culture taps gut-health
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Germany's Haribo plans first US candy plant