USA: Kraut eating champ names baby boy after Frank's Quality Kraut
Brenda Lashley gave birth to a baby boy at 6.30am yesterday [Wednesday] and named him after Frank's Quality Kraut to mark her recent win of the title Women's World Champion Sauerkraut Eater. Lashley was 7-months pregnant with Edward Allen Frank Lashley when she became the Women's World Champion Sauerkraut Eater for the second year in a row on 23 June in a Franksville, Wisconsin contest, sponsored by the Fremont Company.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast