USA: Krispy Kreme acquires Charleston, South Carolina market
Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, Inc. (NYSE: KKD) announced today the acquisition of the Charleston, South Carolina market. The Company will purchase the rights to this market from an associate franchisee who currently operates two factory stores in that market. The Company did not disclose the purchase price but did indicate it expects the acquisition to be modestly accretive to earnings in the current fiscal year. Krispy Kreme will open a new store in the market on July 24, 2001 located at 1489 Savannah Highway, complete with the signature doughnut making theater.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- Farmers' groups slam Danone over non-GMO stance