USA: Krispy Kreme acquires rights to Akron and Cleveland, Ohio markets
North Carolina-based Krispy Kreme Doughnuts announced today [Thursday] the acquisition of the Akron and Cleveland, Ohio markets. The company has agreed to purchase the rights to these markets, as well as the associated assets, from an associate franchisee who currently owns each of these markets. A purchase price was not disclosed but Krispy Kreme did indicate it expects the acquisition to be modestly accretive to earnings in fiscal year 2003 which begins this year on 4 February.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO