USA: Krispy Kreme acquires Savannah, Georgia market
Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, Inc. (Nasdaq: KREM) announced yesterday the acquisition of the Savannah, Georgia market. The company will purchase the rights to this market from an associate franchisee who currently operates two factory stores in that market. The company did not disclose the purchase price but did indicate it expects the acquisition to be modestly accretive to earnings in the current fiscal year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Quorn CEO sets out stall for 2017 - interview
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- What Premier CEO Gavin Darby thinks about Brexit
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti