USA: Krispy Kreme acquires Savannah, Georgia market
Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, Inc. (Nasdaq: KREM) announced yesterday the acquisition of the Savannah, Georgia market. The company will purchase the rights to this market from an associate franchisee who currently operates two factory stores in that market. The company did not disclose the purchase price but did indicate it expects the acquisition to be modestly accretive to earnings in the current fiscal year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre