CANADA: Krispy Kreme ahead of schedule in Canada
Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Inc. of the US said it expects to replicate the success of its initial foray in Canada as it spreads across the country. The group is reported to be "thrilled" with the performance of its pilot store in the Mississauga suburb of Toronto. "The response has been overwhelming, and we've been very fortunate in having high-quality real estate become available to us sooner than we thought, virtually in all market places," said Roly Morris, president and CEO of KremeCo. KremeCo has Krispy Kreme development rights for Ontario, Quebec and Atlantic Canada.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK