CANADA: Krispy Kreme ahead of schedule in Canada
Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Inc. of the US said it expects to replicate the success of its initial foray in Canada as it spreads across the country. The group is reported to be "thrilled" with the performance of its pilot store in the Mississauga suburb of Toronto. "The response has been overwhelming, and we've been very fortunate in having high-quality real estate become available to us sooner than we thought, virtually in all market places," said Roly Morris, president and CEO of KremeCo. KremeCo has Krispy Kreme development rights for Ontario, Quebec and Atlantic Canada.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Chobani COO Burns to leave yogurt firm
- Nestle invests in Italian pizza production
- How Brands Are Making Our Food Healthier
- Confectionery North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide_2016
- Processed Snacks (Savory Snacks) Market in the United States - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics
- Global Dried Processed Food Market 2016-2020
- Frozen Food Production in the US - Industry Market Research Report