USA: Krispy Kreme announces filing for follow-on public offering
Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, Inc. (Nasdaq: KREM) announced on Friday (5 Januray) that it has filed a registration statement with the Securities and Exchange Commission for the offer and sale of 2,000,000 shares of common stock. Of these shares, 1,850,000 shares will be sold by selling shareholders and 150,000 shares will be issued and sold by Krispy Kreme. In addition, Krispy Kreme and the selling shareholders will grant the underwriters an option to purchase an additional 300,000 shares to cover over-allotments. The Company will not receive any proceeds from the sale of shares by the selling shareholders.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea