USA: Krispy Kreme announces filing for follow-on public offering
Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, Inc. (Nasdaq: KREM) announced on Friday (5 Januray) that it has filed a registration statement with the Securities and Exchange Commission for the offer and sale of 2,000,000 shares of common stock. Of these shares, 1,850,000 shares will be sold by selling shareholders and 150,000 shares will be issued and sold by Krispy Kreme. In addition, Krispy Kreme and the selling shareholders will grant the underwriters an option to purchase an additional 300,000 shares to cover over-allotments. The Company will not receive any proceeds from the sale of shares by the selling shareholders.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs