USA: Krispy Kreme announces filing for follow-on public offering
Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, Inc. (Nasdaq: KREM) announced on Friday (5 Januray) that it has filed a registration statement with the Securities and Exchange Commission for the offer and sale of 2,000,000 shares of common stock. Of these shares, 1,850,000 shares will be sold by selling shareholders and 150,000 shares will be issued and sold by Krispy Kreme. In addition, Krispy Kreme and the selling shareholders will grant the underwriters an option to purchase an additional 300,000 shares to cover over-allotments. The Company will not receive any proceeds from the sale of shares by the selling shareholders.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill