USA: Krispy Kreme announces follow-on public offering
Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, Inc. (Nasdaq: KREM) announced today the public offering of 2,300,000 shares of common stock at a price of $67.00 per share. Of these shares, 2,100,000 shares are being sold by selling shareholders and 200,000 shares are being issued and sold by Krispy Kreme. In addition, Krispy Kreme and the selling shareholders have granted the underwriters an option to purchase an additional 300,000 shares to cover over-allotments.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea