USA: Krispy Kreme announces follow-on public offering
Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, Inc. (Nasdaq: KREM) announced today the public offering of 2,300,000 shares of common stock at a price of $67.00 per share. Of these shares, 2,100,000 shares are being sold by selling shareholders and 200,000 shares are being issued and sold by Krispy Kreme. In addition, Krispy Kreme and the selling shareholders have granted the underwriters an option to purchase an additional 300,000 shares to cover over-allotments.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund