USA: Krispy Kreme announces record first quarter results and increases earnings expectations
Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, Inc. (Nasdaq: KREM) today reported financial results for the three months ended April 29, 2001, the Company's first quarter of fiscal 2002. Systemwide sales, including sales of both company and franchise stores, increased 35.8% to $140.4 million in the first quarter, compared with $103.3 million in the first quarter of fiscal 2001. Sales were driven by an increase in company store sales of 19.1% to $60.7 million and an increase in franchise store sales of 52.0% to $79.7 million. On a comparable store basis, systemwide store sales were up 11.4% and company store sales increased 13.1%.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth