USA: Krispy Kreme announces record first quarter results and increases earnings expectations
Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, Inc. (Nasdaq: KREM) today reported financial results for the three months ended April 29, 2001, the Company's first quarter of fiscal 2002. Systemwide sales, including sales of both company and franchise stores, increased 35.8% to $140.4 million in the first quarter, compared with $103.3 million in the first quarter of fiscal 2001. Sales were driven by an increase in company store sales of 19.1% to $60.7 million and an increase in franchise store sales of 52.0% to $79.7 million. On a comparable store basis, systemwide store sales were up 11.4% and company store sales increased 13.1%.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Quorn CEO sets out stall for 2017 - interview
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti