USA: Krispy Kreme announces record first quarter results and increases earnings expectations
Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, Inc. (Nasdaq: KREM) today reported financial results for the three months ended April 29, 2001, the Company's first quarter of fiscal 2002. Systemwide sales, including sales of both company and franchise stores, increased 35.8% to $140.4 million in the first quarter, compared with $103.3 million in the first quarter of fiscal 2001. Sales were driven by an increase in company store sales of 19.1% to $60.7 million and an increase in franchise store sales of 52.0% to $79.7 million. On a comparable store basis, systemwide store sales were up 11.4% and company store sales increased 13.1%.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Lamb Weston goes it alone: six things to learn
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report