USA: Krispy Kreme announces record sales and earnings
Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, Inc. (Nasdaq: KREM) yesterday reported financial results for the three months ended October 29, 2000, the company's third quarter of fiscal 2001. Net income for the third quarter was $3.8 million, an increase of 100% compared with $1.9 million in the third quarter last year. Diluted earnings per share increased to $0.27 in the third quarter of fiscal 2001 from $0.20 per share in the prior year comparable period.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations