USA: Krispy Kreme announces record sales and earnings
Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, Inc. (Nasdaq: KREM) yesterday reported financial results for the fourth quarter and fiscal year ended January 28, 2001. Systemwide sales, including sales of both company and franchise stores, increased 43.6% to $124.8 million in the fourth quarter, compared with $86.9 million in the fourth quarter of fiscal 2000. Sales were driven by an increase in company store sales of 32.5% to $57.1 million and an increase in franchise store sales of 54.6% to $67.7 million. On a comparable store basis, systemwide store sales were up 14.9% and company store sales increased 20.6%.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Boparan confirms interest in Fox's Biscuits
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega