USA: Krispy Kreme announces record sales and earnings
Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, Inc. (Nasdaq: KREM) yesterday reported financial results for the fourth quarter and fiscal year ended January 28, 2001. Systemwide sales, including sales of both company and franchise stores, increased 43.6% to $124.8 million in the fourth quarter, compared with $86.9 million in the fourth quarter of fiscal 2000. Sales were driven by an increase in company store sales of 32.5% to $57.1 million and an increase in franchise store sales of 54.6% to $67.7 million. On a comparable store basis, systemwide store sales were up 14.9% and company store sales increased 20.6%.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- General Mills issues profit warning