USA: Krispy Kreme Announces Second Quarter Results and Increases Earnings Expectations for Remainder of Fiscal 2001
Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, Inc. (Nasdaq: KREM) today reported financial results for the three months ended July 30, 2000, the company's second quarter of fiscal 2001.Systemwide sales, including sales of both company and franchise stores, increased 39.7% to $107.7 million in the second quarter, compared with $77.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Boparan confirms interest in Fox's Biscuits
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega