USA: Krispy Kreme Announces South Florida Partnership
Winston-Salem-based Krispy Kreme Doughnuts has announced an agreement to form one of its largest joint ventures to date, consolidating the Company-owned Miami, FL market with the currently franchised West Palm Beach market. Jim Cosentino, president of Dynamic Doughnuts, who is also the current Krispy Kreme franchisee for Buffalo, Rochester, Syracuse and Albany, NY - will become the operating partner, acquiring a majority interest in the venture.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins