USA: Krispy Kreme Announces South Florida Partnership
Winston-Salem-based Krispy Kreme Doughnuts has announced an agreement to form one of its largest joint ventures to date, consolidating the Company-owned Miami, FL market with the currently franchised West Palm Beach market. Jim Cosentino, president of Dynamic Doughnuts, who is also the current Krispy Kreme franchisee for Buffalo, Rochester, Syracuse and Albany, NY - will become the operating partner, acquiring a majority interest in the venture.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast