USA: Krispy Kreme Announces South Florida Partnership
Winston-Salem-based Krispy Kreme Doughnuts has announced an agreement to form one of its largest joint ventures to date, consolidating the Company-owned Miami, FL market with the currently franchised West Palm Beach market. Jim Cosentino, president of Dynamic Doughnuts, who is also the current Krispy Kreme franchisee for Buffalo, Rochester, Syracuse and Albany, NY - will become the operating partner, acquiring a majority interest in the venture.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs