USA: Krispy Kreme begins trading today on the New York Stock Exchange; new ticker symbol is 'KKD'
Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, Inc. will begin trading on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) today under the new ticker symbol "KKD". Scott Livengood, Chairman, President and CEO will ring the opening bell at the NYSE at 9:30 a.m. today, Thursday, May 17. Krispy Kreme had been listed on the Nasdaq National Market under the ticker symbol "KREM" since its initial public offering on April 5, 2000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations