USA: Krispy Kreme begins trading today on the New York Stock Exchange; new ticker symbol is 'KKD'
Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, Inc. will begin trading on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) today under the new ticker symbol "KKD". Scott Livengood, Chairman, President and CEO will ring the opening bell at the NYSE at 9:30 a.m. today, Thursday, May 17. Krispy Kreme had been listed on the Nasdaq National Market under the ticker symbol "KREM" since its initial public offering on April 5, 2000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre