USA: Krispy Kreme buys rights to Toledo, Ohio, market, confirms Q2, FY 2003 guidance
Winston-Salem, NC-based fastfood chain Krispy Kreme Doughnuts has announced the acquisition of the Toledo, Ohio, market, as it has agreed to purchase the rights, as well as the associated assets from an area developer franchisee who currently operates one store in the market. The company did not disclose the purchase price but did indicate that it expects the acquisition to be modestly accretive to earnings in the current fiscal year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund