USA: Krispy Kreme buys rights to Toledo, Ohio, market, confirms Q2, FY 2003 guidance
Winston-Salem, NC-based fastfood chain Krispy Kreme Doughnuts has announced the acquisition of the Toledo, Ohio, market, as it has agreed to purchase the rights, as well as the associated assets from an area developer franchisee who currently operates one store in the market. The company did not disclose the purchase price but did indicate that it expects the acquisition to be modestly accretive to earnings in the current fiscal year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK