USA: Krispy Kreme buys rights to Toledo, Ohio, market, confirms Q2, FY 2003 guidance
Winston-Salem, NC-based fastfood chain Krispy Kreme Doughnuts has announced the acquisition of the Toledo, Ohio, market, as it has agreed to purchase the rights, as well as the associated assets from an area developer franchisee who currently operates one store in the market. The company did not disclose the purchase price but did indicate that it expects the acquisition to be modestly accretive to earnings in the current fiscal year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat