USA: Krispy Kreme completes acquisition of Montana Mills
US doughnut maker Krispy Kreme Doughnuts has said it has completed its purchase of US bakery chain Montana Mills Bread Co. Based on the closing price of Krispy Kreme’s stock on Monday of US$34.19, the deal is valued at $41.9m, slightly more than the $41.3m value it had when it was announced in January.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Emmi to buy dessert maker Italian Fresh Foods