USA: Krispy Kreme Doughnuts announced yesterday that Margaret Urquhart will step down
Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, Inc. (Nasdaq: KREM ) announced yesterday that Margaret Urquhart will step down as President of Krispy Kreme Stores North America and transition into a consulting role with the Company. ``We are grateful to Margaret for her contributions since joining Krispy Kreme. While I regret losing Margaret's presence day to day, I am pleased we will continue to have her on an as needed basis,'' commented Scott Livengood, the Company's Chairman, President and CEO.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Emmi to buy dessert maker Italian Fresh Foods