USA: Krispy Kreme Doughnuts announced yesterday that Margaret Urquhart will step down
Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, Inc. (Nasdaq: KREM ) announced yesterday that Margaret Urquhart will step down as President of Krispy Kreme Stores North America and transition into a consulting role with the Company. ``We are grateful to Margaret for her contributions since joining Krispy Kreme. While I regret losing Margaret's presence day to day, I am pleased we will continue to have her on an as needed basis,'' commented Scott Livengood, the Company's Chairman, President and CEO.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail