USA: Krispy Kreme enters five new markets, increases store opening guidance for FY03
Winston-Salem, North Carolina-based Krispy Kreme Doughnuts is to expand into five new markets in three states, Texas, Wyoming and Montana, through three established franchisee groups. KK-TX will be developing stores over the next five years in Lubbock and Amarillo, Texas. Hal Smith, who is the current Krispy Kreme franchisee for Oklahoma City and Tulsa, Oklahoma, will become managing partner of the new venture. Smith is the former president of Steak & Ale, president/COO of Chili's, and chairman, CEO and president of Chi-Chi's Mexican Restaurants.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Abbott sees international nutrition sales fall
- Metropoulos invests in Utz Quality Foods
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review