USA: Krispy Kreme enters five new markets, increases store opening guidance for FY03
Winston-Salem, North Carolina-based Krispy Kreme Doughnuts is to expand into five new markets in three states, Texas, Wyoming and Montana, through three established franchisee groups. KK-TX will be developing stores over the next five years in Lubbock and Amarillo, Texas. Hal Smith, who is the current Krispy Kreme franchisee for Oklahoma City and Tulsa, Oklahoma, will become managing partner of the new venture. Smith is the former president of Steak & Ale, president/COO of Chili's, and chairman, CEO and president of Chi-Chi's Mexican Restaurants.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund