USA: Krispy Kreme exec makes US$13.2m stock sale, but still believes in company
John McAleer, vice chairman of Krispy Kreme Doughnuts disposed of 330,000 shares between 27 March and 4 April this year, netting US$13.2m. News of the sale, revealed in a filing made with the US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) yesterday [Wednesday], comes just a week after North Carolina-based Krispy Kreme found itself moving to silence investor fears about large-scale insider selling during the previous quarter.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mead Johnson acquires Bega Cheese capacity
- ABF sees further grocery revival