USA: Krispy Kreme names Murphy executive VP and general counsel
Krispy Kreme Doughnuts has named Frank Murphy executive VP and general counsel at its Winston-Salem headquarters. Murphy joins Krispy Kreme from Kilpatrick Stockton, LLP, where he was a partner, member of the Kilpatrick Stockton executive committee and former deputy managing partner of the firm.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Opinion: Big Food needs to think radically
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Glanbia signs deal on Dairy Ireland stake sale
- Dole Food Co. files to go public again
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre