USA: Krispy Kreme restructures board of directors
US Doughnut retailer Krispy Kreme Doughnuts has said it has restructured its board and appointed its financial officer as chief governance officer. The company said the decision to restructure the board followed a commitment made last year by chairman, president and CEO Scott Livengood to change the board's composition to assure that fully independent directors comprised the majority of voting members of the board.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill