USA: Krispy Kreme - rolling in the dough - COMMENT
Krispy Kreme's Q1 earnings are up 89%. Building upon a sound basis of strong sales and brand loyalty, Krispy Kreme has had an extremely good year, growing fast in both store numbers and profits. The premium quality doughnut maker has managed to position itself in what looks like a sustainable niche in the comfort food sector. And with profit margins improving as well, the company looks set for another good year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target