USA: Krispy Kreme says Q2 net income up 49.8%
Winston-Salem, North Carolina-based fastfood giant Krispy Kreme has today [Thursday] posted net income of US$8.9m for its Q2 2003, ended 4 August, up 49.8% from US$5.9m year on year. Diluted earnings per share (EPS) increased to US$0.15 in the Q2 compared with US$0.10 for the same period in FY 2002.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea
- Maple Leaf buys US plant-based group Lightlife