USA: Krispy Kreme says Q2 net income up 49.8%
Winston-Salem, North Carolina-based fastfood giant Krispy Kreme has today [Thursday] posted net income of US$8.9m for its Q2 2003, ended 4 August, up 49.8% from US$5.9m year on year. Diluted earnings per share (EPS) increased to US$0.15 in the Q2 compared with US$0.10 for the same period in FY 2002.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti