USA: Krispy Kreme says Q4 EPS of US$.14 beat consensus by US$.01
North Carolina-based Krispy Kreme Doughnuts has reported financial results for the 14-week Q4 and 53-week FY ended 3 February 2002. Systemwide sales, including sales of both company and franchise stores, increased 46.3% to US$182.6m in the Q4, compared with US$124.8m in Q4 2001. Sales were driven by an increase in company store sales of 31.9% to US$75.4m and an increase in franchise store sales of 58.4% to US$107.2m. On a comparable store basis, systemwide store sales for the comparable 13-week period versus a year ago were up 13.1% and company comparable store sales increased 10.7%.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Emmi to buy dessert maker Italian Fresh Foods