USA: Krispy Kreme says Q4 EPS of US$.14 beat consensus by US$.01
North Carolina-based Krispy Kreme Doughnuts has reported financial results for the 14-week Q4 and 53-week FY ended 3 February 2002. Systemwide sales, including sales of both company and franchise stores, increased 46.3% to US$182.6m in the Q4, compared with US$124.8m in Q4 2001. Sales were driven by an increase in company store sales of 31.9% to US$75.4m and an increase in franchise store sales of 58.4% to US$107.2m. On a comparable store basis, systemwide store sales for the comparable 13-week period versus a year ago were up 13.1% and company comparable store sales increased 10.7%.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- CP Foods invests in UK foodservice firm Foodfellas
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016