USA: Krispy Kreme says Q4 EPS of US$.14 beat consensus by US$.01
North Carolina-based Krispy Kreme Doughnuts has reported financial results for the 14-week Q4 and 53-week FY ended 3 February 2002. Systemwide sales, including sales of both company and franchise stores, increased 46.3% to US$182.6m in the Q4, compared with US$124.8m in Q4 2001. Sales were driven by an increase in company store sales of 31.9% to US$75.4m and an increase in franchise store sales of 58.4% to US$107.2m. On a comparable store basis, systemwide store sales for the comparable 13-week period versus a year ago were up 13.1% and company comparable store sales increased 10.7%.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project