USA: Krispy Kreme says Q4 EPS of US$.14 beat consensus by US$.01
North Carolina-based Krispy Kreme Doughnuts has reported financial results for the 14-week Q4 and 53-week FY ended 3 February 2002. Systemwide sales, including sales of both company and franchise stores, increased 46.3% to US$182.6m in the Q4, compared with US$124.8m in Q4 2001. Sales were driven by an increase in company store sales of 31.9% to US$75.4m and an increase in franchise store sales of 58.4% to US$107.2m. On a comparable store basis, systemwide store sales for the comparable 13-week period versus a year ago were up 13.1% and company comparable store sales increased 10.7%.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- What Premier CEO Gavin Darby thinks about Brexit
- Quorn CEO sets out stall for 2017 - interview
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti