USA: Krispy Kreme sees 54.9% increase in Q1 net income
Winston-Salem, North Carolina-based fastfood chain Krispy Kreme Doughnuts has posted net income of US$8.9m for its Q1 (fiscal 2003) ended 5 May 2002, up 54.9% from US$5.7m year on year. Diluted earnings per share increased to US$0.15 in the Q1, from US$0.10 for the Q1 2002. Systemwide sales, including sales of company and franchise stores, increased 30.4% to US$183.1m in the Q1, from US$140.4m in the Q1 2002. Sales were driven by an increase in company store sales of 22.2% to US$74.2m and an increase in franchise store sales of 36.7% to US$108.9m. On a comparable store basis, systemwide store sales increased 12.9% and company store sales were up 10.5%.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Online snack seller Graze makes US retail debut
- Kraft Heinz: Innovation more important than ever
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review