USA: Krispy Kreme to Announce Strong Sales Growth at Company's Annual Meeting Tomorrow
Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, Inc. will announce strong same store sales growth for the first two months of the second quarter of fiscal 2001 at its annual meeting of shareholders to be held Tuesday, July 11 in Winston Salem, NC.Chairman, President and CEO, Scott Livengood, said: "We are pleased to confirm that the strong sales growth we experienced in the first quarter of the year has continued through May and June.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations