USA: Krispy Kreme to Announce Strong Sales Growth at Company's Annual Meeting Tomorrow
Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, Inc. will announce strong same store sales growth for the first two months of the second quarter of fiscal 2001 at its annual meeting of shareholders to be held Tuesday, July 11 in Winston Salem, NC.Chairman, President and CEO, Scott Livengood, said: "We are pleased to confirm that the strong sales growth we experienced in the first quarter of the year has continued through May and June.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch