USA: Krispy Kreme to Announce Strong Sales Growth at Company's Annual Meeting Tomorrow
Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, Inc. will announce strong same store sales growth for the first two months of the second quarter of fiscal 2001 at its annual meeting of shareholders to be held Tuesday, July 11 in Winston Salem, NC.Chairman, President and CEO, Scott Livengood, said: "We are pleased to confirm that the strong sales growth we experienced in the first quarter of the year has continued through May and June.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs