USA: Krispy Kreme to move to larger west coast distribution centre
US doughnut maker and retailer Krispy Kreme is to move to a new west coast distribution warehouse, three times the size of its current facility, in order to plan for future growth and improve efficiency. The company has signed a five-year US$2.3m lease to occupy the over 100,000-sq ft distribution centre in Fontana California, reported Dow Jones News Service, citing company spokeswoman Brooke Smith.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund