USA: Krispy Kreme to move to larger west coast distribution centre
US doughnut maker and retailer Krispy Kreme is to move to a new west coast distribution warehouse, three times the size of its current facility, in order to plan for future growth and improve efficiency. The company has signed a five-year US$2.3m lease to occupy the over 100,000-sq ft distribution centre in Fontana California, reported Dow Jones News Service, citing company spokeswoman Brooke Smith.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- ABF sees further grocery revival
- 'City institutions behind bid for Fox's Biscuits'