USA: Krispy Kreme to open in Citrus Heights
America's newest ``Hot Doughnuts Now'' sign will be lit at 5:30 a.m. Tuesday, Dec. 19, as Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, Inc. (Nasdaq: KREM) arrive in Citrus Heights, bringing a young city with a bright future a sweet Southern treat. Located across from Sunrise Mall on the corner of Greenback Lane and Sunrise Boulevard, the Citrus Heights store is the second Krispy Kreme in California's capital region and the fourth in Northern California. But for thousands of holiday shoppers, the store will be the first place to find hot and fresh doughnuts.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs