USA: Krispy Kreme to open in Citrus Heights
America's newest ``Hot Doughnuts Now'' sign will be lit at 5:30 a.m. Tuesday, Dec. 19, as Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, Inc. (Nasdaq: KREM) arrive in Citrus Heights, bringing a young city with a bright future a sweet Southern treat. Located across from Sunrise Mall on the corner of Greenback Lane and Sunrise Boulevard, the Citrus Heights store is the second Krispy Kreme in California's capital region and the fourth in Northern California. But for thousands of holiday shoppers, the store will be the first place to find hot and fresh doughnuts.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods