USA: Krispy Kreme to open in Citrus Heights
America's newest ``Hot Doughnuts Now'' sign will be lit at 5:30 a.m. Tuesday, Dec. 19, as Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, Inc. (Nasdaq: KREM) arrive in Citrus Heights, bringing a young city with a bright future a sweet Southern treat. Located across from Sunrise Mall on the corner of Greenback Lane and Sunrise Boulevard, the Citrus Heights store is the second Krispy Kreme in California's capital region and the fourth in Northern California. But for thousands of holiday shoppers, the store will be the first place to find hot and fresh doughnuts.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units