USA: Krispy Kreme To Webcast Second Quarter Results On August 24, 2000
Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, Inc. (Nasdaq: KREM) today announced that it will broadcast its second quarter earnings call via the Internet on Thursday, August 24, 2000.Scott Livengood, the company's Chairman, President and CEO, Paul Breitbach, Executive Vice President Finance, Administration and Support Operations and Michelle Parman, Senior Vice President Corporate Development, will discuss the financial results for the three months ended July 30, 2000.A news release outlining the financial results will be distributed prior to the call early on Thursday morning. The call will begin at 11:00 a.m. EST and will last for approximately one hour.Investors have the opportunity to listen to the conference call live on the Internet at http://www.krispykreme.com. To listen, please go to the web site at least fifteen minutes early to register, download, and install any necessary audio software. A replay will also be available shortly after the call.The 63-year-old North Carolina-based company is a leading branded specialty retailer of premium quality doughnuts, including the company's signature Hot Original Glazed. Krispy Kreme currently operates more than 150 stores in 27 states.Krispy Kreme can be found on the World Wide Web at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund