USA: Krispy Kremes make capital entrance as first Sacramento store opens Tuesday
Sacramento, known for the political hot air that fills California's Capitol, will soon get its fill of hot doughnuts as Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, Inc. (Nasdaq: KREM - news), opens its first store in the capital city on Tuesday, Oct. 10.The store, located at 3409 Arden Way near the corner of Watt Avenue, will open its doors at 5:30 a.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Opinion: Big Food needs to think radically
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Glanbia signs deal on Dairy Ireland stake sale