USA: Krispy Kremes to make capital entrance wait for popular hot doughnuts to end for Sacramentans
Sacramento, known for the hot debates between politicians that fill California's Capitol, will soon get its fill of hot doughnuts as Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, Inc. (Nasdaq: KREM), opens its first store in the capital city on Oct. 10.The store, located at 3409 Arden Way near the corner of Watt Avenue, will open its doors at 5:30 that Tuesday morning as the "Hot Doughnuts Now" light illuminates to usher in the arrival of Krispy Kremes to Sacramento.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Post: Weetabix "opens up M&A opportunities"
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods