USA: Krispy Kremes to make capital entrance wait for popular hot doughnuts to end for Sacramentans
Sacramento, known for the hot debates between politicians that fill California's Capitol, will soon get its fill of hot doughnuts as Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, Inc. (Nasdaq: KREM), opens its first store in the capital city on Oct. 10.The store, located at 3409 Arden Way near the corner of Watt Avenue, will open its doors at 5:30 that Tuesday morning as the "Hot Doughnuts Now" light illuminates to usher in the arrival of Krispy Kremes to Sacramento.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- 'City institutions behind bid for Fox's Biscuits'
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea