USA: Kroger appoints new division presidents
The Kroger Co. (NYSE: KR) yesterday announced the appointment of new presidents at three retail divisions effective immediately. Sam K. Duncan, 49, has been promoted to president of Fred Meyer Stores. He previously had been president of Ralphs Grocery Company's supermarkets division in Los Angeles since 1998. Prior to that, he had spent six years with Fred Meyer, holding a variety of senior management positions with the retailer, including Executive Vice President of the Food Group. Mr. Duncan took over at Ralphs following its acquisition by Fred Meyer, Inc. in 1998.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund