USA: Kroger appoints new division presidents
The Kroger Co. (NYSE: KR) yesterday announced the appointment of new presidents at three retail divisions effective immediately. Sam K. Duncan, 49, has been promoted to president of Fred Meyer Stores. He previously had been president of Ralphs Grocery Company's supermarkets division in Los Angeles since 1998. Prior to that, he had spent six years with Fred Meyer, holding a variety of senior management positions with the retailer, including Executive Vice President of the Food Group. Mr. Duncan took over at Ralphs following its acquisition by Fred Meyer, Inc. in 1998.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill