USA: Kroger appoints new division presidents
The Kroger Co. (NYSE: KR) yesterday announced the appointment of new presidents at three retail divisions effective immediately. Sam K. Duncan, 49, has been promoted to president of Fred Meyer Stores. He previously had been president of Ralphs Grocery Company's supermarkets division in Los Angeles since 1998. Prior to that, he had spent six years with Fred Meyer, holding a variety of senior management positions with the retailer, including Executive Vice President of the Food Group. Mr. Duncan took over at Ralphs following its acquisition by Fred Meyer, Inc. in 1998.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: Farmhouse Culture taps gut-health
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail