USA: Kroger completes new bank credit facility
The Kroger Co. (NYSE: KR) today announced it has executed a new $1.625 billion revolving credit facility consisting of a 364-day credit agreement in the amount of $812.5 million and a five-year credit agreement in the amount of $812.5 million. This facility replaces Kroger's existing 364-day credit agreement, which was to mature in May 2001 if not extended as provided in the agreement, and its existing five- year credit agreement, which was to mature in May 2002.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: KP Snacks on growth strategy
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units