USA: Kroger completes new bank credit facility
The Kroger Co. (NYSE: KR) today announced it has executed a new $1.625 billion revolving credit facility consisting of a 364-day credit agreement in the amount of $812.5 million and a five-year credit agreement in the amount of $812.5 million. This facility replaces Kroger's existing 364-day credit agreement, which was to mature in May 2001 if not extended as provided in the agreement, and its existing five- year credit agreement, which was to mature in May 2002.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea