USA: Kroger completes purchase of 15 Harris Teeter Stores
The Kroger Co. (NYSE: KR) yesterday announced it has completed the previously announced purchase of 15 Harris Teeter supermarkets in Georgia. Fourteen of the Harris Teeter stores, including one currently under construction, are located in Atlanta. The remaining store is in Athens, Georgia. The stores join Kroger's Atlanta Division, which includes 107 stores in metropolitan Atlanta and three stores in Athens.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs