USA: Kroger cooperates with ground beef recall announced by American Foods Group, Inc.
The Kroger Co. (NYSE: KR) yesterday said it is cooperating with a ground beef recall announced by American Foods Group, Inc., a wholesale meat supplier based in Green Bay, Wisconsin. American Foods announced the recall as a precautionary measure after the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) detected the presence of Escherichia coli O157:H7 (E. coli) bacteria in a sample of beef processed by American Foods.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO