USA: Kroger elects David B. Lewis to board of directors
Cincinnati, Ohio-based supermarket chain Kroger Co. has announced that David B. Lewis has been elected to its board of directors. Lewis, 57, has been chairman and a director of Lewis & Munday, a Detroit law firm, since 1982. Prior to that, he served as president and CEO for 10 years. From 1972 to 1978, he also served as associate professor of law at the Detroit College of Law.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg's 1894 fund debut investment in Kuli Kuli