USA: Kroger elects David B. Lewis to board of directors
Cincinnati, Ohio-based supermarket chain Kroger Co. has announced that David B. Lewis has been elected to its board of directors. Lewis, 57, has been chairman and a director of Lewis & Munday, a Detroit law firm, since 1982. Prior to that, he served as president and CEO for 10 years. From 1972 to 1978, he also served as associate professor of law at the Detroit College of Law.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins