USA: Kroger prepares for growth with internal organisational changes
Cincinnati, Ohio-based Kroger has announced new division reporting assignments as part of a plan to strengthen its organisational structure and position the retail chain for continued growth. Warren F. Bryant, senior VP, will be responsible for the following retail divisions: Atlanta, Central, Delta, Fred Meyer Stores, QFC, Mid-Atlantic, and Jay C Food Stores. Bryant, who currently works at Fred Meyer's division office in Portland (OR), will relocate to Kroger's corporate headquarters in Cincinnati.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Confectionery North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide_2016
- How Brands Are Making Our Food Healthier
- Processed Snacks (Savory Snacks) Market in the United States - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics
- Global Dried Processed Food Market 2016-2020
- Frozen Food Production in the US - Industry Market Research Report