USA: Kroger prepares for growth with internal organisational changes
Cincinnati, Ohio-based Kroger has announced new division reporting assignments as part of a plan to strengthen its organisational structure and position the retail chain for continued growth. Warren F. Bryant, senior VP, will be responsible for the following retail divisions: Atlanta, Central, Delta, Fred Meyer Stores, QFC, Mid-Atlantic, and Jay C Food Stores. Bryant, who currently works at Fred Meyer's division office in Portland (OR), will relocate to Kroger's corporate headquarters in Cincinnati.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations