USA: Kroger prepares for growth with internal organisational changes
Cincinnati, Ohio-based Kroger has announced new division reporting assignments as part of a plan to strengthen its organisational structure and position the retail chain for continued growth. Warren F. Bryant, senior VP, will be responsible for the following retail divisions: Atlanta, Central, Delta, Fred Meyer Stores, QFC, Mid-Atlantic, and Jay C Food Stores. Bryant, who currently works at Fred Meyer's division office in Portland (OR), will relocate to Kroger's corporate headquarters in Cincinnati.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Focus: Thai demographics drive health categories
- The promise of fledgling Czech gluten-free market
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- Unilever in continuing price spat with Musgrave
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review