USA: Kroger promotes Bruce Macaulay to group vice president
The Kroger Co. (NYSE: KR) yesterday announced that Bruce A. Macaulay has been promoted to Group Vice President, Grocery Merchandising, effective immediately. Mr. Macaulay, 48, has held a series of management positions at Kroger since joining the Company 27 years ago. Prior to his promotion, he served as Vice President of Merchandising for Kroger's Cincinnati/Dayton division. Before that, he was Vice President of Grocery Merchandising and Procurement at Kroger's corporate headquarters. Mr. Macaulay joined Kroger as a part-time retail clerk in 1973. He has a B.S. degree from The Ohio State University.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Interview: Farmhouse Culture taps gut-health
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action