USA: Kroger promotes Bruce Macaulay to group vice president
The Kroger Co. (NYSE: KR) yesterday announced that Bruce A. Macaulay has been promoted to Group Vice President, Grocery Merchandising, effective immediately. Mr. Macaulay, 48, has held a series of management positions at Kroger since joining the Company 27 years ago. Prior to his promotion, he served as Vice President of Merchandising for Kroger's Cincinnati/Dayton division. Before that, he was Vice President of Grocery Merchandising and Procurement at Kroger's corporate headquarters. Mr. Macaulay joined Kroger as a part-time retail clerk in 1973. He has a B.S. degree from The Ohio State University.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods