US: Kroger promotes Fey to head QFC chain
US retailer Kroger has named Joe Fey president of its Quality Food Centers division.
Fey moves from his role of vice president of merchandising in the retailer's Michigan division to head QFC, which runs 68 stores from its base in Washington state.
He replaces Donna Giardano, who was appointed president of Kroger's Ralphs division in July. Fey, 57, started his career as a meat clerk at a Kroger store in 1972.
US retailer Kroger is set to merge four pension funds to save money. ...
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- General Mills issues profit warning