USA: Kroger Promotes Saundra Linn to Group Vice President
The Kroger Co. (NYSE: KR) today announced that Saundra Linn has been named Group Vice President of Retail Operations. Ms. Linn, 40, most recently served as Vice President of Operations for Kroger's Atlanta division. In her new position, she will be responsible for identifying and coordinating ''best practices'' to improve the operating efficiency of the Company's more than 2,300 retail stores. She also will focus on opportunities to improve store productivity and worker safety. Ms. Linn will report to David Dillon, Kroger president and chief operating officer.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action