USA: Kroger Promotes Saundra Linn to Group Vice President
The Kroger Co. (NYSE: KR) today announced that Saundra Linn has been named Group Vice President of Retail Operations. Ms. Linn, 40, most recently served as Vice President of Operations for Kroger's Atlanta division. In her new position, she will be responsible for identifying and coordinating ''best practices'' to improve the operating efficiency of the Company's more than 2,300 retail stores. She also will focus on opportunities to improve store productivity and worker safety. Ms. Linn will report to David Dillon, Kroger president and chief operating officer.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations