USA: Kroger Promotes Saundra Linn to Group Vice President
The Kroger Co. (NYSE: KR) today announced that Saundra Linn has been named Group Vice President of Retail Operations. Ms. Linn, 40, most recently served as Vice President of Operations for Kroger's Atlanta division. In her new position, she will be responsible for identifying and coordinating ''best practices'' to improve the operating efficiency of the Company's more than 2,300 retail stores. She also will focus on opportunities to improve store productivity and worker safety. Ms. Linn will report to David Dillon, Kroger president and chief operating officer.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Focus: Thai demographics drive health categories
- The promise of fledgling Czech gluten-free market
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- Unilever in continuing price spat with Musgrave
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review