USA: Kroger Promotes Saundra Linn to Group Vice President
The Kroger Co. (NYSE: KR) today announced that Saundra Linn has been named Group Vice President of Retail Operations. Ms. Linn, 40, most recently served as Vice President of Operations for Kroger's Atlanta division. In her new position, she will be responsible for identifying and coordinating ''best practices'' to improve the operating efficiency of the Company's more than 2,300 retail stores. She also will focus on opportunities to improve store productivity and worker safety. Ms. Linn will report to David Dillon, Kroger president and chief operating officer.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk