USA: Kroger Remains Comfortable with Consensus Earnings Estimate for Second Quarter
The Kroger Co. (NYSE: KR) today said it remains comfortable with the current consensus earnings estimate for the second quarter ended August 12, 2000. The Company plans to report second- quarter earnings on Sept. 12, 2000.Headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, Kroger is the nation's largest retail grocery chain. At the end of the first quarter, the Company operated 2,319 supermarkets and multi-department stores in 31 states under more than a dozen banners, including Kroger, Fred Meyer, Ralphs, Smith's, King Soopers, Dillon, Fry's, City Market, Food 4 Less and Quality Food Centers. Kroger also operates 792 convenience stores, 397 fine jewelry stores and 42 food processing plants.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- ABF sees further grocery revival
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'