USA: Kroger reports 19% increase in earnings per share, before merger costs and one-time expenses, for first quarter
The Kroger Co. (NYSE: KR) yesterday reported earnings of $0.38 per diluted share, excluding costs related to a merger and one-time expenses, for the 16-week first quarter ended May 26, 2001. These results represent an increase of 19% over the first quarter of fiscal 2000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Boparan confirms interest in Fox's Biscuits
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega