USA: Kroger reports 19% increase in earnings per share, before merger costs and one-time expenses, for first quarter
The Kroger Co. (NYSE: KR) yesterday reported earnings of $0.38 per diluted share, excluding costs related to a merger and one-time expenses, for the 16-week first quarter ended May 26, 2001. These results represent an increase of 19% over the first quarter of fiscal 2000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations