USA: Kroger Reports 22% Increase in Earnings Per Share, Before Merger Costs and One-Time Expenses, for First Quarter
The Kroger Co. today reported record earnings of $0.33 per diluted share, excluding costs related to mergers and one-time expenses, for the 16-week first quarter ended May 20, 2000. These results represent an increase of 22% over the first quarter of 1999.Total sales for the first quarter increased 6.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre