USA: Kroger Reports 22% Increase in Earnings Per Share, Before Merger Costs and One-Time Expenses, for First Quarter
The Kroger Co. today reported record earnings of $0.33 per diluted share, excluding costs related to mergers and one-time expenses, for the 16-week first quarter ended May 20, 2000. These results represent an increase of 22% over the first quarter of 1999.Total sales for the first quarter increased 6.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Germany's Haribo plans first US candy plant