USA: Kroger reports fall in quarterly earnings
US grocer Kroger has reported earnings of US$0.34 per diluted share, before one-time items, for the third quarter ended 9 November 2002. On this basis, and adjusting prior-year results to eliminate goodwill amortisation, earnings per diluted share for the third quarter of 2002 were equal to the year-ago period. Net earnings for the third quarter of 2002 were $263.0m, a decrease of 6.6% from a year ago.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses
- Wilmar urges palm oil "labour transformation"