USA: Kroger reports fall in quarterly earnings
US grocer Kroger has reported earnings of US$0.34 per diluted share, before one-time items, for the third quarter ended 9 November 2002. On this basis, and adjusting prior-year results to eliminate goodwill amortisation, earnings per diluted share for the third quarter of 2002 were equal to the year-ago period. Net earnings for the third quarter of 2002 were $263.0m, a decrease of 6.6% from a year ago.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid