USA: Kroger to become first food retailer to buy perishables via GNX and TradingProduce.com
The Kroger Co. (NYSE: KR) today said it plans to become the first food retailer to purchase perishable goods through a new partnership of GlobalNetXchange (GNX), the leading global business-to-business online marketplace for retailers, and TradingProduce.com, the premier B2B Internet site for the food and agriculture industries.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Why near-term takeover of Mead Johnson unlikely
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Boparan confirms interest in Fox's Biscuits
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Update - Pladis not bidding for Weetabix