US: Kroger to "vigorously" defend chicken mislabelling claims
Kroger has said it will "vigorously" defend itself against claims the US retail giant has misled with consumers over how the chickens sold under its Simple Truth label have been raised.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- BRICs and beyond: Fonterra, Beingmate partnership
- Comment: Competition to rise on whey investments
- On the money: Mengniu hones in on "star" brands
- just-food interview: Agropur CEO Robert Coallier
- Consuming issues: The hunger-obesity paradox
- Valio lactose-free trucks stopped at Russia border
- Heinz halves sugar in ketchup launch
- H1 profits down at dairy group FrieslandCampina
- Bisco Misr says Kellogg eyeing majority stake
- Olam sells Cote d'Ivoire dairy to FrieslandCampina
- China - ISA Country Report
- New Strategies for offering Convenience in Food - targeting new occasions, best practice and new solutions
- Other Dairy in Russia
- David Chapman's Ice Cream Ltd in Packaged Food (Canada)
- Global Food and Grocery Retailing, 2013-2018: Market Dynamics, Retail Trends and Competitive Landscape